Local Offer and Supporting Children with Special Educational Needs
At Wray Pre-School we provide an environment in which all children with special educational needs (SEN) are supported to reach their full potential.
▪ We have regard for the Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice (2014).
▪ We have in place a clear approach for identifying, responding to, and meeting children’s SEN1.
▪ We support and involve parents (and where relevant children), actively listening to, and acting on their wishes and concerns.
▪ We work in partnership with the local authority and other external agencies to ensure the best outcomes for children with SEN and their families.
▪ We regularly monitor and review our policy, practice and provision and, if necessary, make adjustments.
Please click on the links below to find details of our SEN and equality policies. In compliance with statutory requirements we also outline our provision for supporting children with special educational needs in our local offer. This is also provided below.
SEN Polices and Local Offer